[operators] multi release upgrades?

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Wed May 20 09:48:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

I cannot spreak for Queens to Train specifically but we jumped from Rocky to Train without
any major hickups, we did a lot of testing before, just be sure to verify that projects support multiple jumps.

I'm unsure if minimum version to jump to Train for Nova was Queens or Rocky so you might want to start looking at that.

Best regards
Tobias