[tripleo][ptg] schedule posted

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue May 19 14:34:28 UTC 2020

Greetings owls,

Victoria Schedule has been posted [1].
There are a lot of great topics so we're going to limit the time slots to
1/2 hour each.  Creating a blueprint and spec for your topic prior to the
PTG will help you make your point and win the game of influence [2].

Please feel free to self sign up on the schedule, I will cross check any
unassigned topics prior to the event and punt them to the last day.  For
now we're going to close adding new topics to fit the schedule.  There is
spare time on the calendar for Q&A and random ad hoc topics [3] if needed.

To prepare for your presentations please ensure you are comfortable w/ the
video conferencing [4] as much as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all
Thanks!!

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-victoria
[2]