[all] Virtual Ussuri Celebration

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Fri May 15 21:02:10 UTC 2020

Meetpad did not worked for me

From: Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:51 PM
To: OpenStack Discuss
Subject: Re: [all] Virtual Ussuri Celebration

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
See you all in ten minutes!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:13 PM Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com<mailto:kennelson11 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to invite you all to a virtual celebration of the release! Next Friday, May 15th at 20:00 UTC, I invite you to join me in celebrating :)

The purpose of this meeting will be two fold:

1. To celebrate all that our community has accomplished over the last release since we can't get together in person in June. I was thinking with trivia and a baking contest (I was going to attempt a cake in the shape of the OpenStack logo or maybe the actual Ussuri logo) :) There was also a request  for piano karaoke which is also still on the table..

2. To test out the OpenDev team's meetpad instance and work out kinks so that it can be vetted for PTG use.

Here is the room we will be testing: https://meetpad.opendev.org/virtual-ussuri-celebration

Worst case scenario, I'll share my zoom.

Can't wait to see you all there (and what you've baked)!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)