[neutron] Recent incompatible change in stable/rocky branch

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Fri May 15 17:20:07 UTC 2020

Thanks Slawek.  Are you planning to leave this change in place?  I can
update my plugin's code, but that still leaves the likelihood of breakage if
- there's a new Rocky patch release
- a deployer is using an out-of-tree plugin with its own interface driver,
and upgrades to the Rocky patch release
- either they don't also upgrade their plugin code, or there isn't a plugin
update available because the plugin author hasn't noticed this problem yet.

Do you know if there will be another Rocky patch release, and if so when?

Best wishes,
    Neil