[neutron] Recent incompatible change in stable/rocky branch

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri May 15 15:17:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

That is my fault as I proposed this backport actually.
I know it was mistake and we should do it a bit different in stable branches to
avoid breaking third party drivers really.
Maybe we should also think about moving such base driver classes to neutron-lib
to avoid such issues in the future.

Once again sorry for that. I will be more careful in the future.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer