[horizon][qa][infra] horizon master gate failure

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:41:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

horizon master branch is now failing due to permission defined during
installing tempest-horizon into the tempest venv [1].
It happens since May 9.

The source tempest-horizon repo is located in
/home/zuul/src/opendev.org/openstack/tempest-horizon/.
I digged into the detail for a while but haven't figured out the root cause yet.

I have the following questions on this:

(1) Did we have any changes on the job configuration recently?
stable/ussuri and master branches are similar but it only happens in
the master branch.

(2) When I changed the location of the tempest-horizon directory
specified as tempest-plugins,
the failure has gone [2]. Is there any recommendation from the tempest team?

Thanks,
-amotoki

[1] https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/9389be57c39d4971867abfa831bd3793
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726698/1/.zuul.yaml