[all][PTL] U Community Goal: Project PTL & Contrib Docs Update #9

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:55:14 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

Even more excellent progress[1] has been made as we are inching closer to
completion. Again, thank you for all the hard work!

Projects listed below are missing progress/merged status according to the
story[4]. If you are on this list, please get started IMMEDIATELY. All
told, if you are doing the bare minimum of only filling out the template[2]
it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes per repo.

   - Barbican
   - Cloudkitty
   - Congress
   - Cyborg
   - Ec2-API
   - Freezer
   - Heat
   - Horizon
   - Karbor
   - Kuryr
   - LOCI
   - Masakari
   - Mistral
   - Monasca
   - Murano
   - OpenStack Charms
   - openstack-chef
   - OpenStackAnsible
   - OpenStackClient
   - Packaging-RPM
   - Placement
   - Puppet OpenStack
   - Rally
   - Release Management
   - Senlin
   - Solum
   - Storlets
   - Swift
   - Tacker
   - Telemetry
   - Tricircle
   - TripleO
   - Zaqar

PLEASE add me if you need help with reviews and let me know if there is any
other help I can provide; we are nearly out of time and there is a lot of
work to be done still.

If you have questions about the goal itself, here is the link to that[3].

And as you push patches, please be sure to update the StoryBoard story[4].

Thanks!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] Progress:
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:project-ptl-and-contrib-docs+(status:open+OR+status:merged)