[RelMgmt] Victoria PTG Schedule

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri May 8 21:28:23 UTC 2020

Hello release team,

In our weekly meeting we had discussed a couple of time slots for the
virtual PTG that could work for the team. We were waiting on the TC
sessions to be set before picking one to avoid conflicts though.

Those TC sessions are now set, so it looks like we will need to take the
earlier timeslot. I have put us down for the Folsom room for 13UTC-14UTC.

I have started an etherpad here:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/relmgmt-victoria-ptg

We can still capture things in our tracking etherpad, but if we end up
needing to take any other notes, please add them to the PTG etherpad.
Also, feel free to add anything in there ahead of the PTG to make sure
we cover anything that we want to discuss.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Sean