rabbitmq api query

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri May 8 01:39:08 UTC 2020

I did following

# rabbitmqctl add_user test test
# rabbitmqctl set_user_tags test administrator
# rabbitmqctl set_permissions -p / test ".*" ".*" ".*"

Now i am getting following error,  look like something is missing
here,  my vhost name is /nova so do i need to specify "/"  in api
call?

# curl -s http://172.29.239.29:15672/api/vhosts/nova --user test:test | jq
{
  "error": "Object Not Found",