[Cyborg][PTG]Virtual PTG Planning

yumeng bao yumeng_bao at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 07:35:10 UTC 2020

Hi team,

We are now collecting topics for Virtual PTG [1] and we need to choose the slots for it on the official schedule[2].

If you are interested in participating PTG you will need to do two things:
1. Please add your name and topics to the etherpad[3], we are still collecting topics.
2. Please help to choose a time by filling out the doodle poll[4]. We now have 12
topics, so we will need 2 or 3 hours for 3 days (total 6-9 hours) or more if we have more topics.
PS: The official deadline for team registration is May 10th, it will be appreciated if you can do this poll ASAP.
 ^ ^

Regards,
Yumeng

[1]http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-April/014126.html