[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Carter, Kevin kevin at cloudnull.com
Tue May 5 21:02:27 UTC 2020

The bug report should go here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+filebug

* Fill in the summary, click next, and then provide everything you can
within the body. Once the bug is created, you can upload files (like the
mentioned diff) to the bug report. Any and all information you can share is
helpful in tracking down what is going on; please also include repos
enabled so we can try and recreate the issue locally.

Sorry for the issues you've run into, but thanks again for reporting them.
If you have any questions let us know.

--

Kevin Carter
IRC: Cloudnull