[TripleO][Rdo][Train] Deploy OpenStack using only provisioning network

Luke Short ekultails at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:53:21 UTC 2020

Hey Ruslanas,

You are be able to customize the networks to all use the same CIDR and set
different IP allocation pools from within the it. Have a look at this Create
Network Environment File
<https://tripleo-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced_deployment/network_isolation.html#create-network-environment-file>
for reference of the parameters you want to change.

That has the disadvantage of allocating many IPs from the same subnet when,
in theory, you should technically be able to use one. I am not sure if/how
that is possible in TripleO. The ask we hear from most of our operators is
usually to allow more separation of networks (not less). I hope this helps
point you in the right direction!

Sincerely,
    Luke Short