[neutron] bug deputy report (4/27-5/3)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:32:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was a bug deputy last week.
The last week was relatively a quiet week.
Higher priority bugs have assignees. They are not release blockers,
while it is nice to have them backported.
A bug on DVR with flat network needs to be covered by L3 team.

## Untriaged

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1876092
  DVR with Flat network result in ICMP reply DUP
  New, Undecided
  It needs to be checked by DVR folks. I am not sure DVR with flat
network is not supported by design or it is just a bug.
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1876021
  create multiple reserved_dhcp_port doesn't work as expected
  I will try to reproduce it after the holiday week in my side is over.

## Assigned

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1875849
  not ensure default security group exists when filter by project_id
  Medium, In Progress, the reporter is working on the fix

## In Progress

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1863021
  eventlet monkey patch results in assert `len(_active) == 1` AssertionError
  High, In Progress, a fixed is in the gate
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1876148
  OVNL3RouterPlugin should add_router_interface as in RouterPluginBase
  Medium, In Progress
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1876094
  Dnsmasq 2.81 broke neutron's DHCP service
  High, In Progress
## New RFEs

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1875516
  [RFE] Allow sharing security groups as read-only
  will be discussed in coming drivers meetings
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1875852
  [RFE] [OVN] SRIOV routing on VLAN Tenant networks

## Fix Released

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1875865
  SRIOV OVN metadata namespaces not cleaned up after ports are unbounded
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1875344
  Cleanup in neutron_tempest_plugin.api.admin.test_external_network_extension.ExternalNetworksRBACTestJSON
may fail in dvr deployments