[all][PTL][TC] PTG Signup Last Call

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:14:19 UTC 2020

Hello!

In an effort to get a schedule set and posted on the website and so that
you can all block your calendars for the event, we ask that *teams finish
signing up for time by Sunday, May 10th at 7:00 UTC*.

We have done some consolidation to save room resources (as we will have to
set up/pay for rooms ahead of time) so if you are in the list below, please
note that your room may have changed, but the timing should be the same.
Also note, some teams may be set to switch rooms throughout the week.

Currently Signed Up Teams:
Airship
Automation SIG
Cinder
Edge Computing Group
First Contact SIG
Interop WG
Ironic
Glance
Heat
Horizon
Kata Containers
Kolla
Manila
Monasca
Multi-Arch SIG
Neutron
Nova
Octavia
OpenDev
OpenStackAnsible
OpenStackAnsibleModules
OpenStack-Helm
Oslo
QA
Scientific SIG
Security SIG
Tacker
TripleO

Thanks!

-The Kendalls(diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)