[all][qa] grenade zuulv3 native job available now and its migration plan

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Mon May 4 17:46:49 UTC 2020

On Monday, 4 May 2020 16:36:47 CEST Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Somewhat related: do the new jobs finally allow choosing which tests are
> run rather than blindly run all smoke tests available? It has been a huge
> problem for ironic since the introduction of upgrade testing, and we're
> discussing migrating away from grenade because of that.

The set of smoke tests is unchanged, mirroring the old behavior (tox -esmoke).
It was not part of the migration which, apart from using a more Zuul-like
workflow, tried to not change everything else.

You can change the set of jobs executed after the end of grenade, the non-
smoke ones.

If tuning the set of smoke tests could be useful, it could be discussed and
planned for later.

Ciao
--
Luigi