[cinder] critical bugs/patches for RC-2

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:37:25 UTC 2020

I realize that today and this weekend are holidays in various parts of
the world, so I wish a happy holiday to everyone (even us poor suckers
who are working today).

On the off chance that you get bored and are looking for something to
lively up yourself, members of cinder-stable-maint can make themselves
extremely helpful by reviewing the "approved for backport" patches on
the etherpad:
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-ussuri-rc-backport-potential

We can cut RC-2 as soon as those land.

cheers,