[manila][stable] Additions and Removals from stable-core

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri May 1 08:55:05 UTC 2020

>> Hello Stackers,
>>
>> I'd like to add a couple of maintainers to manila-stable-maint:
>> https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/1099,members
>>
>>   - dviroel (Douglas Viroel)
>>   - silvacarlos (Carlos Eduardo)
>>
>> Both Douglas and Carlos understand the stable branch policy [1] and
>> adhere to it.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Goutham
>>

>> [1] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html

I took a look at the stable branch reviews. I think normally we like to
see a little more reviews having been done for stable branches, but
there were at lease several done for the last few stable branches, and
they all looked good.

I have now added Douglas and Carlos to manila-stable-maint.

The overall page is linked above, but just for completeness, please pay
particular attention to the Review Guidelines section:

https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#review-guidelines

Sean