[all][TC][PTL][election] Nominations Close & Campaigning Begins

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:46:39 UTC 2020

The PTL and TC Nomination periods are now over. The official candidate lists
are available on the election website[0][1].

--PTL Election Details--

There are 16 projects without candidates, so according to this resolution[2],
the TC will have to decide how the following projects will proceed:
Adjutant Barbican Cloudkitty Congress I18n Infrastructure Loci Masakari
Oslo Packaging_Rpm Placement Rally Swift Tacker Tricircle Zaqar

There are no projects with more than one candidate so we won't need to hold
any runoffs! Congratulations to our new and returning PTLs! [0]

--TC Election Details--

The official candidate list is available on the election website[1].

There are will be a TC election following the campaigning period that has
now begun and runs till Apr 07, 2020 23:45 UTC when the polling will begin.

You are encouraged to ask questions to the candidates on the ML to help
inform your decisions when polling begins.

Thank you,

-Kendall (diablo_rojo) & the Election Officials

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#victoria-ptl-candidates
[1] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#victoria-tc-candidates
[2]
https://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html