[election][octavia][ptl] Announcing my PTL candidacy for Octavia

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:20:34 UTC 2020

My fellow OpenStack community,

I would like to nominate myself for Octavia PTL during the Victoria
cycle. I have previously led the team during the Stein release, and I
would like to continue helping our team provide network load balancing
services for OpenStack.

Looking forward to Victoria I expect the team to finish some major new
features, such as the Jobboard transition and introducing HTTP/2
support.

Thank you for your support and your consideration for Victoria,

Michael Johnson (johnsom)