[qa] Not running for PTL

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Mar 31 01:30:11 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce that I am not running for QA PTL for V cycle. Its
been 4 cycles for me as the QA PTL  and I think it's time for a new leader to take
this responsibility.

It has been a great experience for me as PTL and keeping the QA program
healthy and active as it was from starting. Stabilizing the testing more and
adopting new tooling under QA.

Apart from PTL role, I will continue my contribution to QA with the same bandwidth as
it is now. There is no change in that and you can keep pining me for any issue or discussions.
Also, I will be there for a smooth PTL transition.

Thanks everyone for making these 2 years a great learning period for me.

-gmann