[oslo] Feature Freeze exception request

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Mar 30 20:13:27 UTC 2020

In principle I'm okay with doing this. It's an optional feature that's
off by default, so it's low risk, and it doesn't require any changes in
the consuming projects so there's no concern about running into feature
freezes elsewhere.

I did leave one question on the review though. It seems like we may need
to bump the minimum version of etcd3 to make this work correctly.

If anyone else has objections please state them ASAP. Otherwise I will
grant the FFE for this once we sort out the etcd3 version question.