[neutron] Final release of non-client libraries

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 12:19:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

Next week is deadline for final releases for non-client libraries and I was checking what patches we are still in review and potentially we would need to have in Ussuri.

*Neutron-lib*
I see only https://review.opendev.org/#/c/712657/ which potentially may be good to get before final release. IMO it’s in good shape, please review it if You have few minutes (it’s small).

*Ovsdbapp*
There are 3 opened patches on https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/ovsdbapp+branch:master+status:open
But I think that maybe only https://review.opendev.org/#/c/683355/ may be potentially needed, mostly by ovn subteam.
So please check if this is needed and we should update it to make it in before final Ussuri release.

Os-ken
I don’t see any important patches waiting in the list https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/os-ken+branch:master+status:open so it should be good to go.

If I missed anything or You have something else which You need to get in before this final release, please ping me by email or on irc.

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat