[tosca-parser][heat-translator][tacker] - Need new version of heat-translator and tosca-parser libraries for Tacker

Patil, Tushar Tushar.Patil at nttdata.com
Thu Mar 26 10:00:44 UTC 2020

Hi PTL and Core Reviewers,

We are working on implementing ETSI spec in tacker for Ussuri release for which we have pushed couple of patches in heat-translator [1][2] and tosca-parser[3].

Patch [1] is not yet merged so request core reviewers to please take a look at it.

We have uploaded many patches in tacker [4] but most of the patches are failing on CI as it's requires changes from heat-translator and tosca-parser.

So we need a new release of heat-translator (after patch [1] is merged) and tosca-parser badly.

Please let us know when are you planning to release a new version of these libraries.

[1] : https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:merged+project:openstack/heat-translator+branch:master+topic:etsi_nfv-sol001
[2] : https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/heat-translator+branch:master+topic:bp/support-etsi-nfv-specs
[3] : https://review.opendev.org/#/c/688633
[4] : https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:bp/support-etsi-nfv-specs+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

Thank you.

Regards,
tpatil
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.