10 Years of OpenStack Survey

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Tue Mar 24 21:08:50 UTC 2020

Hello Stackers!

To celebrate 10 years of OpenStack, we are launching a campaign that not only celebrates the community’s achievement in the past 10 years, but also showcases the top 10 favorite things about OpenStack from our community members.

We want to hear from you about what your top 10 favorite things related to OpenStack are!

Go to this survey <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/10_years_of_openstack> and choose one or more topics to answer. The topics range from your top 10 most memorable moments of OpenStack, your top 10 most used features in OpenStack to your top 10 favorite cities you visited for OpenStack.

Top 10 favorites of OpenStack survey link: https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/10_years_of_openstack <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/10_years_of_openstack>

Please also share it to your networks including folks who were around at the beginning of OpenStack. We are looking forward to hearing your favorites, and we invite you all to join us and celebrate 10 awesome years of OpenStack!

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
OpenStack Foundation
sunny at openstack.org