[baremetal-sig][ironic] Lets finish the whitepaper doodle

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:32:37 UTC 2020

Greetings fellow humans!

During today's ironic meeting, the idea of just getting on a video
call and hammering out the remainder of the baremetal SIG whitepaper
was raised. After some quick discussion in the community, I'm sending
out a doodle[0] for us to find a few time windows that works, where we
can try to gather together and hammer out words, cut/paste/massage
content, and overall just try and get it done.

In the next 24-48 hours, I'll contact the respondents to and schedule
a call, where I'll also send out call details. Please respond to the
doodle quickly.

-Julia

[0] https://doodle.com/poll/k4wnmuay34mvh94v