[tripleo] launchpad bug policy

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 20 21:10:45 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-20 20:51:58 +0000 (+0000), Sorin Sbarnea wrote:
> Happy to hear that tripleo will continue to “monitor” storyboard
> development because from what I see it would take another decade
> until SB would become practical to use for both issue tracking and
> kanban or scrum planning.
[...]

That's a rather harsh criticism, and not constructive. Saying it's
not ready for your uses (and better, exactly why) would have been
preferable to predicting the trajectory of a project to which you're
not contributing. We all work on software with inertial challenges,
but let's not make pessimism a habit here. Also, collaboration is
preferable to monitoring any day of the week.
--
Jeremy Stanley