[all] Re: review.opendev.org Downtime March 20, 2020 at 1400UTC

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 14:14:57 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-03-20 at 14:43 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> A friendly reminder: In a few minutes review.opendev.org will be
> completely down as explained below,

on a related note i noticed i was getting different contenent from https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/nova
and ssh://sean-k-mooney@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/nova.git last week.

these were my remotes in my nove repo
gerrit	ssh://sean-k-mooney@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/nova.git (fetch)
gerrit	ssh://sean-k-mooney@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/nova.git (push)
origin	https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/nova (fetch)
origin	https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/nova (push)

the gerrit remote when i did a fetch was up to date with https://opendev.org/openstack/nova and with
https://github.com/openstack/nova but 	https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/nova was behind both
of them by a few hours maybe a day i dont rememeber but i just remember tinking it was odd.

is this somethign ye were aware of that could happen?
it was if the redirect from review.openstack.org was pointing an out of sync gerrit backend.

i know i should use the updated urls but this is an old copy of nova form before the switch
so just said i would mention this incase anyone else hits this issue.