review.opendev.org Downtime March 20, 2020 at 1400UTC

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Mar 17 21:08:32 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The OpenDev team is planning to take a short downtime March 20, 2020 from 14:00UTC to 15:00UTC. This outage will enable us to rename a few projects and redeploy Gerrit using containers. The container based deployment is an important first step in our longer term plan for upgrading Gerrit to a modern version.

We recognize that this will be a disruption during an already disrupted week for many. We feel this is worthwhile as it fits into project release schedules and sets us up well for the future. Thank you for your patience.

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have on this thread or in #opendev on Freenode.

Clark