[all] Removing defunct meeting records (was: A call for consolidation and simplification)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 12 22:03:15 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-12 14:23:09 -0700 (-0700), Kendall Nelson wrote:
> The First Contact SIG is still active, we just haven't had much to
> talk about lately so we've been holding off on meeting.
[...]

This was more intended to trigger discussion about whether some of
these groups find meetings worthwhile, in cases where they're still
active but not running scheduled meetings very often. It looks like
the FC SIG has had two meetings in the past six months. Since it's
scheduled to meet every two weeks that means it's only holding ~15%
of its meetings.
--
Jeremy Stanley