[all][dev][qa] cirros 0.5.1

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:55:55 UTC 2020

Hiya Folks,

as you might have noticed, cinder 0.5.1 has been released.
This build seems to be passing the current devstack gate. [1]
Big thanks to hrw and smoser for letting cirros 0.5.1 happen (and
cirros having bright future yet again).
Also thanks to mordred for cleaning up SDK testing to pass. :-)

I think it would be nice to merge this in Ussuri still, preferably before April.
On the other hand, we all know that devstack gate is not super
comprehensive and hence I would like to ask teams whose tests depend
on interaction with guest OS to test their gates on this patch (or
help me help you do that).
I deliberately marked it W-1 to avoid merging too early.

Let the discussion begin. :-)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/711492

-yoctozepto