[cyborg] Proposing core reviewers

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:17:59 UTC 2020

Big +1 for Brin and shogo's nomination and well deserved :)

I'm a little bit concerned over the 18 months period. The original rule we
setup is volunteer step down, since this is a small team we want to
acknowledge everyone that has made significant contributions. Some of the
inactive core reviewers like Justin Kilpatrick have moved on a long time
ago, and I don't see people like him could do any harm to the project.

But if the core reviewer has a size limit in the system, that would be
reasonable to replace the inactive ones with the new recruits :)

Just my two cents

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Principle Engineer
OpenStack, Kubernetes, CNCF, LF Edge, ONNX, Kubeflow, OpenSDS, Open Service
Broker API, OCP, Hyperledger, ETSI, SNIA, DMTF, W3C