[sdk][congress][octavia][designate][magnum][senlin][swift] Adding project-specific cores to SDK

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Fri Mar 6 15:06:03 UTC 2020

> That also seems like potential solution but as changes in this repo are a bit differently then in e.g. releases repo how bot will exactly know which PTL should approve the patch? It may be much harder to do here than in releases repo, no?

Yeah, I agree, which is why I asked how the releases repo does it.

I can envision the bot knowing which packages/files pertain to a given
project and doing the mapping that way. And like if multiple projects'
files are touched, the bot doesn't register the SME+1 until there's a +1
from each project. But yeah, this is getting a bit heavy weight.

Then again, it allays diablo_rojo's concern about SMEs' ability to +W,
and johnsom's concern about impacting morale by singling out individuals.

Anyway, just a thought.

efried_gone
.