[sdk][congress][octavia][designate][magnum][senlin][swift] Adding project-specific cores to SDK

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:01:53 UTC 2020

Seems like a good way to kind of unblock/get things moving a little faster
for some more projects. Also, we did something similar to this in releases
where a few new cores were added, but we were instructed to not +W things.
Basically we could give the first +2 to move things along, but weren't
making the merge decision and I would say its gone rather well.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)