[all][tc] Stepping down from TC

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Mar 5 16:45:55 UTC 2020

Hi all,

This should come as no shock as I have been relatively quite for some time
now, but I will not standing for the Technical Committee for a second term.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure, learning so much about open source
governance than I ever thought I needed 😉

My work takes me elsewhere, as it did several years ago, and I simply do not have
the time to manage both.

I encourage anyone who is interested in governance, or is passionate about OpenStack
and wants to learn more, to stand for the TC elections. As was proven by my own
nomination and subsequent successful election, you do not have to be "purely technical"
to stand and be a part of something great. Diversity of skill is so important to our
survival.

Thanks to all those that have supported me to get to the point, I appreciate you all and
will miss working intimately with the community.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask any questions if you are interested in the
positions available, happy to help encourage and answer any questions you may have.

All the best,

Alex

Alexandra Settle
Senior Technical Writer