[nova] ask some questions about flavor

Rambo lijie at unitedstack.com
Wed Mar 4 07:44:17 UTC 2020

Hi,all:
        I have two questions about the flavor. One is the property "OS-FLV-DISABLED:disabled" defined when we created the flavor, but there is no method to change the property. And I see a patch about this [1], but it is abandoned. So I want to know our community how to consider this function.
         Another one is when we call the "list-migrations" api, why we receive the new_instance_type_id and old_instance_type_id in response of list_migrations should be internal value for the migration-type is "resize"[2]? Maybe the value should be exposed on REST API, so that we can know which is the old flavor.
         Can you tell me more about this? Thank you very much.

Ref:

[1]:https://review.opendev.org/#/c/61291/

[2]:https://review.opendev.org/#/c/588481/

Best Regards