[openstack-helm] Virtual Midcycle - March 2020

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:29:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The openstack-helm team is looking to host a virtual midcycle this month to
discuss a variety of topics in a more focused group via video
conferencing.  We have started an etherpad to track anyone who wishes to
attend as well as any topics that want to be discussed.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osh-virtual-ptg-2020-03

Also there is a doodle poll to determine a time-slot in the next few weeks
for the best time, we will try to choose the best time-slot based on the
number of available people, please check it out here:

https://doodle.com/poll/g6uvdb4rbad9s8gb

We will update the etherpad to track any changes in meeting schedule, as
well as when we find a web conference tool that works best.

- Gage