oslotest no longer pulls in stestr

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Mar 3 16:12:54 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We just released [0], which removes stestr as a requirement for
oslotest. As a result, if you were relying on oslotest to pull in stestr
you are most likely broken now. We did check for this situation before
making the change, but it seems we missed at least one project so I'm
sending this out in case anyone else is affected. The fix is to
explicitly list stestr in your test-requirements (oslotest doesn't
actually need stestr, so it's not the right place for the requirement to
live).

Reply here or ping us in #openstack-oslo with any questions. Thanks.

-Ben

0: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/615826