OSC future (formerly [glance] Different checksum between CLI and curl)

Albert Braden Albert.Braden at synopsys.com
Mon Mar 2 18:05:59 UTC 2020

As an openstack operator I was pretty ecstatic to hear that the assortment of clients would be replaced by a single client. I would be disappointed to find that a component would not integrate and would continue to use a separate client. This would be a step backward IMO.

The discussion about microversions goes over my head, but I would hope to see the developers get together and solve the issue and continue working toward integration.