[glance] Different checksum between CLI and curl

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 15:25:02 UTC 2020

On Monday, 2 March 2020 10:54:03 CET Mark Goddard wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 06:28, Abhishek Kekane <akekane at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hi Gaƫtan,
> >
> > Glance team doesn't recommend to use OSC anymore.
> > I will recommend you to check the same behaviour using
> > python-glanceclient.
>
> That's not cool - everyone has switched to OSC. It's also the first
> time I've heard of it.

Do we have proper microversion support then? This is a blocker for cinder.

More generally I observed a disconection between the needs of a few teams
(Cinder and Glance for sure) and OSC, with a real split on the community and
no apparent interest in trying to bridge the gap, which is very sad.

--
Luigi