[tc][networking-l2gw] Finish the retirement for networking-l2gw and networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Jun 26 12:27:46 UTC 2020

On 26.06.20 14:24, Lajos Katona wrote:
> Hi,
> I think in the last few years I was the only maintainer of networking-l2gw.
> The project is still used and there are bugs and fixes for it. It is not
> as active as core projects, but not totally dead.
> The new namespace would be x/networking-l2gw (and
> x/networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin) I suppose, am I right?

From
https://docs.opendev.org/opendev/infra-manual/latest/creators.html#decide-status-and-namespace-of-your-project

"If your project does not fit into one of the existing namespaces, you
may create a new one, or use the catch-all x namespace if you cannot
decide."

So, your call ;)

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg