[tc][networking-l2gw] Finish the retirement for networking-l2gw and networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:06:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

Development of networking-l2gw continues after its retirement from TC
governance.
We have open pending patches and released it for Ussuri.
I hope the creation of the new repository happens before the
retirement patch is merged
and README refers to the new repository so that existing users are not confused.
Does any coordination already happen, or does TC just want to retire it?

--amotoki