[tc] weekly update

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Jun 22 17:38:26 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Here’s an update for what happened in the OpenStack TC this week. You
can get more information by checking for changes in
openstack/governance repository.  Kristi’s change has been open for
quite sometime without much response, I’d like to ask for our TC
members to please have a look at it.

# OPEN REVIEW
- [draft] Add assert:supports-standalone
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/722399/ [open for 47 days]
- Create starter-kit:kubernetes-in-virt tag
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/736369/

# PROJECT UPDATES
- Record deprecated cycle for deprecated project
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/736084/
- Remove mox3 from governance https://review.opendev.org/#/c/736754/
- Deprecate neutron-fwaas and neutron-fwaas-dashboard master branch
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735828/
- Add openstack-ansible-os_adjutant repo https://review.opendev.org/#/c/736140/
- Retire Paunch https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734855/
- Retire swift-specs https://review.opendev.org/#/c/733901/
- Retire puppet-congress https://review.opendev.org/#/c/737145/

# PROJECTS RETIRED
- Remove tricircle project team https://review.opendev.org/#/c/731566/

# GENERAL CHANGES
- Remove grace period on resolutions https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735361/
- Tools: update check-review-status to drop grace period
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735361/
- Tools: fix check_review_status for new project-update
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735660/
- Update joining-tc.rst to be general tc-guide.rst
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735660/
- Assign TC Liasons for the Victoria Cycle
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735667/
- Add evrardjp liaison preferences https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735499/
- Add ricolin liaison preference  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735506/
- Add more clarification on project retirement process
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734648/
- Merging TC and UC into a single body https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734074/

# ABANDONED CHANGES
- Document project removal and deprecation process
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734930/

Overall, I’m also pretty happy with our bandwidth at landing things
with our relaxing governance rules.  I'm going to look at more ways we
can land more things quicker soon again

Thanks,
Mohammed

--