[neutron] subnet policy for ip allocation

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Jun 22 10:42:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,

well, the problem here, for me, is that I do not manage switches from the
OSP part.
SO whenever I delete an instance, it frees up IP in the subnet, and that IP
is allocated to another machine, and thanks to the "arp table" feature in
the switch, switch send traffic to wrong compute as it remembers my
newly grabbed IP address on other port... and switches are very fancy, so
they do not have option to save arp for 1 min, 5 is the smallest amount.

I am just curious, am I only one who creates instances "so often"?

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030