[tripleo] CI is red

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 21:18:39 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 1:05 PM Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:03 PM Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> One more thing..
>>
>> I forgot to mention 3rd party RDO clouds are experiencing problems or
>> outages causing 3rd party jobs to fail as well.  Ignore 3rd party check
>> results until I update the list.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> K.. quick update.
> Upstream seems to back to it's normal GREENISH status.  We're working on a
> fix for the ipa-server install atm.
> Third party is still RED, but we think we're close.  OVB BMC's updated,
> we've reduced the load on vexhost and testing out the latest changes in
> ironic.
>
> Thanks all, have a good weekend

OK... last update.

We're turning off OVB jobs on all non-ci repos and the
openstack-virtual-baremetal repo.  We're going to try and lower usage of
the 3rd party clouds significantly until the jobs run consistently green
[1].  Once we have some consistent passes we will start to add it back to
various tripleo projects.  I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks :)

[1] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/28173