[cyborg]Cyborg Victoria Release Schedule and storyboard update for Contributors

yumeng bao yumeng_bao at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 03:18:20 UTC 2020

Hi team and interested contributors!

A detailed release schedule[1] is proposed according to all the goals[2] we've confirmed at Virtual PTG. These two materials will form the basis for our development throughout this cycle release.
Goals with tag [open-to-all] are open to everyone to take, if you are interested, please feel free to ask questions directly here or ping Yumeng at IRC Channel #openstack-cyborg !

Another thing is about the storyboard. After Rocky, Cyborg has migrated from cyborg-launchpad to cyborg-storyboard to track bugs and features. But we were not using it very well. From Victoria, we will use it, use it well, and use it often. So please take some time to get familiar with the cyborg specific storyboard usage guide[3].

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cyborg/Victoria_Release_Schedule#Blueprints_with_milestone
[2]https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cyborg-victoria-goals
[3]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cyborg/CyborgStoryboard

Regards,