[tripleo] Proposing Francesco Pantano as core on TripleO/Ceph

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 14:17:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Francesco (fmount on freenode) started working on the Ceph integration
bits in TripleO more than a year ago now [1], contributing over time to
all components, heat templates, validations, puppet and ansible repos.

He understood the tight relationship in between TripleO and ceph-ansible
and contributed directly to ceph-ansible as well, when necessary [2].

I think he'd be a great addition to the TripleO cores group and I hope
for him to work more in the future even outside the Ceph integration
efforts.

I would like to propose Francesco core for the TripleO group on the Ceph
bits.

Please vote here or leave any feedback for him.

Thanks,
Giulio

1.
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/owner:fpantano%2540redhat.com+status:merged