[tc][interop] Interop repos renaming from openstack/ to osf/ namespace

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Jun 9 20:24:10 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

With OpenDev model, TC merged the resolution of keeping only openstack governance owned
projects to 'openstack/' namespace[1]. Migration for other non-openstack-owned projects/repos  have been done
but Interop repos[1] are still under openstack/ namespace which is confusing.

After discussing it in today interop meeting, it was agreed to move all the interop repos from 'openstack/' to 'osf/'
namespace. I have proposed the changes to infra - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734669/

Redirect will be provided for old url but few of the below things need to be taken care by interop team:
- zuul jobs update to use the new url. I have proposed the changes which i found in my grep but if any job
is missed, please update those with 734669 as Depends-On[3].

- github mirroring (if needed). After discussing it with clarkb,AJaeger, and fungi this needs to be done by osf github org
admin. I am leaving that for now and something can be done once renaming is completed.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20190322-namespace-unofficial-projects.html
[2]
https://opendev.org/openstack/interop
https://opendev.org/openstack/refstack