[doc] installation guide maintenance

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Jun 7 23:09:32 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-07 22:50:39 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> BTW, where may I find that old install guide? Is there somewhere it can
> still be seen online? I've searched for it and couldn't find it anymore.

Looks like the one for Newton was the last version to include
Debian:

https://docs.openstack.org/newton/install/

The combined guide seems to have continued into Ocata (at a similar
URL) but only includes openSUSE, CentOS and Ubuntu. It appears Pike
was when we went to the split guide assembled piecemeal from
different project repositories.

You can also find old source code in branches of the
openstack/openstack-manuals repository on OpenDev:

https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-manuals/src/branch/stable/newton/doc/install-guide/source

Hope that helps!
--
Jeremy Stanley