[nova][libvirt] Support for MIPS architecture?

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:42:45 UTC 2020

OpenStack also has a Multi-Arch Special Interest Group:
https://docs.openstack.org/multi-arch-sig/latest/index.html

Although (as Sean says) most non-x86 efforts are currently around
aarch64, the Multi-Arch Special Interest Group is still interested in
tracking (and, if possible, facilitating) MIPS-related efforts.