[manila][ptg] Minutes, recordings, final day items and Happy Hour!

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:49:49 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas and interested Stackers,

It's Friday already, but it feels like we've been there every day this
week! Thanks to note takers, we have the meeting etherpad up-to-date wrt
the meetings we've had thus far. [1]

Tomorrow, 5th June, Friday, we meet in the same room () between 1300 UTC
and 1700 UTC - the schedule details are in the etherpad [1], however the
main items are as below:

   - Optimize the quota processing logic for manage share (haixin)
   (1300-1330 UTC)
   - Share and share size quotas/limits per share server (carloss/dviroel)
         (1340-1410 UTC)
   - Share server migration (dviroel)    (1420 - 1450 UTC)
   - Manila Container Storage Interface project update/roadmap/demo
   (tbarron)   (1500-1530 UTC)
   - Manila OSC/CLI "common commands" discussion (maaritamm/vkmc)
   (1530-1550 UTC)
   - Virtual Happy Hour (all) (1600-1700 UTC)

You'll find the recordings of our past discussions uploaded to YouTube [2].
Check the descriptions to skip ahead to specific topics. Please let me know
if you have any difficulty accessing these videos.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks,
Goutham Pacha Ravi

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/victoria-ptg-manila